Saturday, June 30, 2007

Tiring...perhaps fatigue...

Just came back from work and was very tiring, should I say fatigue? I work as a hawker for my father, every time after working hours, I also still filled with energy. But today is so tiring, I almost fall asleep WHILE working, so dangerous. It's not because of the working load, but due to my training for 2 weeks. I almost went for personal tkd training every morning, except for tuesday and thursday due to got test, yet that 2 days got badminton training. Still ok, since I wasn't the school team, so I can slack a little. But I train myself so harshly, I rarely got time to rest and today, the fatigue took place. All I want is to be stronger and I wore myself out, may be I should rest a little.

I got another theory, may be my soul want to seek a rest from loneliness, but my fate doesn't give that. I was so tired of lonely, I want to get out of it, finding my lover. I wonder what wrong I did to suffer from this? Why must I suffer the loneliness for so long? I tried to fight it and I was beaten so many times that I surrender to it. Friends, girlfriend, love, this is what I want. Is that so hard for god to give me these? God, you did gave me 2 good friend, I thank you for that. But what about my girlfriend? Why must I suffer everytime of wooing girls? All my classmates almost got their lover and was full, so loving and all. But why not me? Please, someone please get my out of the lonely abyss

No comments: