Wednesday, May 21, 2008

weird dreams

seriously, I also have a certain kind of weird dream. It's not like always the same kind of dream, but it appears too often. The most often dream I ever had is fighting. Like last night, I dreamt about a father, dauther and son came from foreign country, I think they are russian or something, can't remember, they want to find opponent to fight. It's a 3 round fight, one round one opponent and that fighter cannot rest, so it's not fair for our fighter. Most of the fighters lost, seems like a pretty tough opponent, so left only a few colour belts. They then picked me, guess they just want to humiliate me, since I look plum and clumbsy. Well, guess what, I own their ass. I beat them like no prob and the leave with the title left behind for me. I forgot what's the title, but it's an honourable one.

That was not the only fighting dream, I got dream about scenario like in the Jackie chan movie, fought a lot of enemy then a boss, finally got the girl out and then the base or HQ exploded just like in "Police story 2". Also got dream before like in "Mr vampire", I will be fighting off paranormal beings with a trusty weapon, most of them time is a sword, sometime might be spear or just my bear fist and magic to finish off the monster. It was like, I like fighting, but no fighting when I'm sleeping, I want to sleep. Although once in a while is ok, but not so many time. I guess it symbolised something, I really got to ask around, see who can interpret my dream.

Talking about fighting, my sequel of dawn of twin vengence will soon start shooting, I got the script-writer, actor and my bro for choreography practcing. Hope can get a good one on screen. Same like last time, I will be the one directing, editing and choreogaphing. A lot of job, huh?

No comments: