Monday, August 25, 2008

W65N BBQ

I keep forgetting to update the details in our bbq, a bit too busy to update, so here I am to update. First I went to bedok to meet with alvin and the company to buy all the things that is needed for the BBQ. Walked around the parkway parade's giant for all the things while alvin wait at the bus stop for puay yek. We bought quite a lot of things, at first we thought that the food might not be enough for so many people, but from what I heard, it seems that the food is a little too much for the bunch of people. After all the shopping, we went to the BBQ straight away. Gues what? We walked for quite a while before we finally reach the place, that was a long way man. When we reach there, me, linus and alvin decide to ride the bicycle that we rented to the 7-11 for some drinks, we were thirsty at that time. We went and bought, when we got back, within like 2 minutes, 2 agent from NEA approach. They claimed that they saw shaq threw 3 piece of tissues on the floor and thus issued a fine to her. We were like "what the fuck?", we just reached there and didn't even start to unpack the ingredient that we got there. We did try to reason out, but one "$10000 fine will be issued if we detain their time to carry their duties" was slapped on our face. We got nothing to saw but to keep quiet...What the fuck is this?

After that thing, we proceed to do some preparation for the BBQ, like unpacking the ingredient and wash it. Then we played some captain ball on the beach, I tell you, that was fun. But one thing bad is that I can't jump much because it is sand, it absorbed most of the forces that I applied to jump. After that captain ball will be the king game, some of the forfeit is ridiculous and some of them are just funny. Then it was evening time, the rest of the people start to come in and then we started eating and chatting. After that eating period again, we play the number game, yes, the same game that me and the the company that went for the NDP. I can't play for long, because I need to go back once my parents came. Guess what, the moment we started the game, my parents called and said that they will come in 10 minutes, what the hell? So I played a little and then I went back.

No comments: