Friday, January 22, 2010

What should I do?

I got this mixed feeling, good and bad feeling. Couple of days ago, I dreamed about her, I remembered that dream very clearly. She finally said "yes", me and her finally got together as a couple. Not only that, I remembered that she kept repeating that she loves me, about 3 times. After that, I woke up. The moment I woke up, I was already in deep thinking mode. I scared it might be a premonition about bad stuff, but I also heard that dreams is a premonition about what's going to happen. I don't know, I really don't know. One thing's for sure, I really loves her, I really do. I never once love a girl so deeply, so deep that I don't put other girls in my mind nor my eye. She's the only one that gave me such strong feeling. I wanted to love her as much as infinite, I wanted to protect her from every harmful stuff. But, does she loves me too?

No comments: