Sunday, January 30, 2011

Another sad chapter of my life

Nothing in my life is a good thing, all the shit thrown to me at all possible things. One thing that I don't have which is positive is financial problem, but that's all. I don't have anything that other people have. I got no childhood, no luck, no love, no career, nothing, I don't get donkey shit. Think I'm being negative, I summarize everything I had.

1) No childhood, never play or had fun with the children of my age.
2) Don't have friends until poly time(which is only positive things I had)
3) A lot of career opportunities slip through my fingers.
4) I got injured at the time when my name was up in the list of being a CCI
5) I never had a gf before and no one believes me.
6) The only girl I love treat me as a brother.
7) No one understands me.

So you think I'm being negative, think again. Yesterday just add on another chapter of sorrow and sadness to my life.

No comments: