Monday, January 9, 2012

2012

Recently had been too busy with so many design work, hardly have time to do something about this blog. Since now I have a bit of time for a while before shit got serious again, I decide to do a resolution for my 2012 and recap of 2011.

Achievement at 2011:
1) Recovered my knee
2) Got into army news, prevented my media skills from disappearing inside my mind.
3) Wrote a few stories, which might be able to work for my future short film

Since I'm in NS, there are so many things that I wanted to achieve but in the end didn't. Getting my knee a serious injuries also contributed to the lack of achievements I planned earlier of 2011. Now let's look at 2012.

2012 New year resolution:
1) Getting into this year's taekwondo tournament and get a gold medal
2) Train my martial arts into a whole new level
3) Get into lasalle or any uni to study film
3) Film more work piece for myself.

Honorable mention:
Getting a girlfriend

My friends would have noticed, "getting a girlfriend" no longer in the resolution, now it's just an honorable mention. I think after that incident, I had no more expectation for my own love life, it has been a mess and I doubt it will change. Instead of brooding over it, I shift the focus to somewhere else, like my career or my martial arts training. I think that's also a good thing, allows me to focus on something. Although saying that, getting all the achievements but no one to share the joy with, it's definitely sad, depressing and lonely. Of course, I still want a girlfriend who can share my joy and burden, but I don't have much or any expectation for this anymore. Lonely? For all I care, at least I can tell myself "I've achieved what I wanted for myself". I can tell people that I've done what I wanted and achieved, I've succeed. Some people for all their life, they don't know what they want. Even if they know, they don't know how to approach it or how to achieve it, worst still, don't even work towards it.

I know, I seems to be escaping from my relationship failure, that failure affected myself permanently and negatively. But I think that shift my focus, so all in all, still pretty good.

No comments: