Friday, July 3, 2009

Tired

Today, I sort of like having a mood swing. I got angry on everything for no reason. For the entire day, I was like real pissed off. Then during the 6P, surprisingly, I was so sleepy and tired that I fell asleep while faci standing beside me. It is real surprising, because I was always the most active person in the Digital video and audio module, this week I got so tired. It is because of the FYP, I feel like a few days never sleep and was totally shag. Despite all the hard work and effort, faci said that he didn't see the effort in us. I was like "did you see my fucking eye bag and dark eye ring? Did you see that I dropped a lot of hair ever since the starting of the FYP?" Add on to that, one of my team mates just keep disappearing, add my workload to myself, I was so tired of all these. Hopefully the next FYP will be the best of my work.

No comments: