Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Got injured again

During last training, I somehow injured my right leg when I was preparing for next month's competition. I did a normal "er qi jiao" and surprisingly able to jump, kick and land with the same leg, which is the right leg. That was for the first time I able to do it, but it is also the cause of the injury. I heard a cracked sound the moment my right leg landed on the ground and I fell to the ground immediately. I limped to my seat with the help from patrick, soon after the training, I went to see a chinese doctor. The doc said it's a normal sprain, thus should healed pretty quick. This 2 days I had trouble walking, today finally got the ability to walk properly, but still looks like limping. I think I have to just take a rest before my right knee go haywire again. Again like early this year, I found myself still loving her as always. I wonder does she loves/likes me too?

No comments: