Saturday, November 7, 2009

Screwed up competition, but preparing to the next one.

Just now was the IVP competition, it was my first wushu competition. I had high expectation on myself and also others' expectation such as from coach and her, how could I let everyone down. It was the nervous that caught me in the competition, I slipped the cudgel off my hand for a bout 3 times and I fell once in the competition which is not a very good result. How could I make such mistakes? I didn't have those when I was practicing, so how could I did all those mistakes? I really hate that feeling, I felt like an idiot and retard after the whole competition. Crap, fuck, ass. But I can't do anything now, since it is over already. But this is also a good experience for me, this is to get me prepare for a fairer competition in the December and that I will not make any mistakes such as what I did today. I will succeed!

1 comment:

Ah Ben said...

Hey dun wry too much dude!...
Its thru failure we learn!...
All the best in your future endeavours!=)