Monday, August 22, 2011

Really, what should I do?

To tell the truth, I really thought through to give up on this and then wait for the right girl to appear. But who knows what lies ahead of me? I don't see myself to be as happy as other people, as in I won't have the happiness of being a boyfriend, husband, father or grandfather which most other guys outside there have the luxury to have. One very simple reason, my passion for martial arts had went beyond the level of hobby, it's part of my life. I even think that people can don't like me, hate me or betray me, but martial arts won't. I don't know if there's a girl outside there that accepts this life of mine, so far I also don't know wen yu will accept me or no, I wish she will, really wish... I guess I just continue to train, whether will there be a girl of my life to appear, I don't know...

武学是我的生命,但是我的生命却需要一个意义,这个意义,我还在寻找。。。真希望我生活上的意义就是她。。。。

No comments: