Thursday, October 6, 2011

May be I should...

May be I should finally put a full stop to everything I did and doing, let god do the judging and decisions. I'm not sure 100%, but I think from the stuff that I did and the sincerity, I think most girls will be touched, just don't know why it doesn't affect you one way or another. I decided, I'm just gonna be your friend, if fate exists and we are meant to be together, one day we will cross path again and walked together as a couple instead of a friend or brother/sister relationship.

For now, I'm just gonna stay focus on martial arts and prepare for my career and/or uni studies. I also realized I might be able to do the 360 spinning back hook, will continue to work on that. I also realized that my palm strikes are ridiculously stronger than my punches, gonna work on that and hope to develop something that suits me.

So long never do a movie review, hope will be able to fork out time to do a review soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

image for mebius monster:

http://kaiserdays.blogspot.com/2011/05/monster-monster-di-ultraman-mebius.html