Wednesday, November 14, 2007

chain of memories

After reading xvan previous post, lots of memories started to link to gather, starting to remember all things that was forgotten...or should I say, I want it to be forgotten...my grand father.

As soon as I know my own existence, my grand father was very caring about me. There isn't any one instant that I was left out by him, he is always by my side and taking care of me to the best he can. I cannot imagine how happy I am when I was with my grand father, I can feel the warmth in my heart, even when I was at the darkest time of my life, he is always there for me. Not only the caring that he showered on me, he is also a great chef, the coffee he made, not even blue mountain coffee can even reach that level. It might because the care I can taste and feel in the coffee. If want to ask why I love coffee, may be it is because I want something to remember my grand father, even though I try so hard to forget him.

Why I want to try to forget him? Because I don't want to feel lonely any more, I don't want to think that he is no longer beside me when I walk down my life path. Why? Why you have to leave me so soon? I want to be with you as long as I can, I want to show my care to you too. I even think of wanting you to carry your great-grandson. Why you have to leave me so soon? WHY....?

I want to tell everyone who is reading this post, no matter who you are or are you human. I want you people to know how to treasure your love and care one. Don't regret like me, after all the memories being linked back again, I remembered how I missed my grand father. In short, please treasure your love and care ones.

P.S: I wrote this post in tears of remembering my grand father.

No comments: