Monday, November 26, 2007

Why? Why I so unlucky?

WHY THE HELL AM I SO FUCKING UNLUCKY THIS FEW DAYS? Recently doing the flash thing, need to make a game out of it. No knowledge is one thing, I don't know how to draw characters of my game and so I asked my friend to draw for me since he is a part time artist. I got it yesterday, but guess what? I left it somewhere between bishan and admiralty!!! Great...J8 is big enough already and left alone admiralty. I went back to search for the sketching today and guess what's worse? I couldn't find it, now fuck it, I have to base on my memory of the characters to do it on flash.

Now I know the difficulty of making a game, let alone I have to do it alone. Now the deadline of the prototype is near, it means more sleepless night until that. After that submission of prototype, I have to make the full game. Now that is the real deal, so if you see a zombie with brown hair, walking around in rp, thats me. Fuck that shit...

No comments: