Tuesday, December 25, 2007

christmas eve

Yesterday went to orchard road for christmas eve with boss, L, bob, erwin and KK. We went to cineleixure(sp?) and watch Mr magorium's wonder emporium, I will review this movie in the next post. After the movie session,we took some pictures and then we went for dinner. Bob and erwin drink a bit and they look a little red already. Chit-chatting in the food court for some time while I'm drinking the good old coffee, then we decide to buy some drinks, which happened to be alcholic drinks. Well, I don't drink, so I bought milk, any way I need calcium to prevent me to get some serious injury when I do training. We chit-chat at outside singapore power building, near youth park. We talked about each other dark secret that was actually not meant to let other people know. In that chit-chatting session, I knew something was going on BIG in yishun. It is not good to tell here, so sorry. Bob had to go for meeting up with friends and I happened need a lot more time to reach home, so me and her went off first. On the way to the station, we saw gang fight. Not really is a fight, because it is a guy got beaten up by more than 10 people. Don't ask me why never help, there are a lot of people just look at the beating. Some more if I stop and they pissed off and aim at me how? I know I practice martial arts, but I can at most fight with 5 or 6 to the maximum, not more than 10. Some more bob is over there, I can't get her into trouble too. So sorry to the guy, sorry.

The pictures taken:



No comments: