Monday, December 10, 2007

enchanted

Yo, it has been a while since I update, so here it is. Today will not be a game review, but it is a movie review. This movie is "enchanted"



This movie is good, at first I had some doubts, but I never regret of watching it.

The movie was about a girl fell to the real world from the fairytale world, all done by the evil queen who want the girl to leave as far from queen's step-son, edward. The girl(giselle) did quite a lot of jokes in the movie and I laugh my way throughout the movie.

The songs in the movie are good too, one of the few times that I find the song in a movie nice.

The movie also tries to portray the idea of true love and fairytale can be true and stuffs. Well, I have to agree that fairytale are just fairytale, it won't appear in real life. But, it will appear only in one condition...Yes, love. The only fairytale will only appear when love blossomed. I am now waiting for the fairytale to come true.

In short, go watch this movie, you won't regret it.

Before it ended, I would like to review a tv show. Well, what kind of tv show I like to watch, toku. I'm going to review one of the 3 greatest toku, kamen rider. This series I just watched is the latest franchise of it "kamen rider den-o"



I also had doubts when start to watch this, thought that it might be very boring. But I was wrong, it was cool. It got a different charm from ultraman, yet both of them attracted me deeply.

The story was about a normal guy, with extraodinary bad luck, weakly build being chosen to be den-o, guardian to defend the time flow from the invader in the future. It was kind of fun to see how he fights while he was not up to it. He has to be possess by imagin, the future people that don't have body in present time, in order to henshin. He was possessed by 4, although not all at the same time. It is funny, yet show how a normal people stands up to fight evil. Go watch this too, it is cool.

No comments: