Thursday, December 20, 2007

OWNING!!!

Yesterday got another sparring, before you guys ask, I always update a lot on sparring. It is because that after every sparring, there are new results/lesson learnt. This time, I sparred with the same guy that let me flew last time. May be it is due to the wushu training, I am more agile and I can see his movement like slow motion. I land quit a lot of hit on him and so he did the same thing. He did one final side kick* on me, but he ended fly back for about 30cm. I got a big ? above my head, what did I do? He claimed that he feel like he is kicking the wall, so he flew back, ok.... May be it is the wushu training that helped me to stablise myself more.
*side kick


Then I fought with one young but big kid, he claimed to me last week that he can beat me, I said try me. In the end he lost to me, so this week he ask me to give him chance to practice those kicks in sparring, so don't hit him too hard and fast, I said ok. I let him kick as much as he want throughout the first minute of the sparring, he is good enough to kick even when he is about 1m away from me, he really don't know how to measure the distance, the rest of the time, I just play dodging game with him. After that one minute, I start to attack and shout to pressurise him once in a while. He cannot take my side kick, even he is bigger size then me. One final front kick from me, when it landed on him, some how he slant his body and my tip of the shoe hit his chin. I can assure that not hard, because I already pull back when the toe hit his chin. But he just fell down after got that hit. When coach asked about any injury, he said that he almost suffocated by that hit, I was like "huh?". It's not hard, it is just a tap on your chin and you emphazise so much. Then after the class, the father come complain, lucky that the coach know how to deal with it. But that guy is really a wimp, really a wimp. When I shouted, he startled like a sissy, his kick can't even hit me, not hard enough to inflick damage, he still cannot take my hit even with his bigger size than me.

That is all folks, I don't know when will there be a game review, but do look forward to it.

No comments: