Wednesday, April 30, 2008

new class

Ok, it seems that there is too many movie reviews, so let's have a break and talk about something else. What should we talk about? Oh yeah, my new class W65N. Now I am year 2 in RP, currently doing my interactive and digital media. Seriously, I never once like programming this much and I always look forward to the next one. Class had never been boring, there is so many common thing in this class. Close to everyone is retro, anime lover and they like to draw. I'm not detesting anime neither I like it, so I'm neutral, I don't draw well too. Another thing that really got me interested is that there is so many martial artist in this class. Wushu, judo, capoiera and taekwondo. Wow, almost everyday got a small tournament. I bet the facilitators don't want to be too cocky, unless he/she thinks he/she lived too long. We watch old movies and listen songs, and I mean old, can be as far back to the 70s. I like this class, everyday so fun. Next time I'll tell you how crazy we can get to, but the next post will be a movie reiew again, so stay tune.

No comments: