Wednesday, June 11, 2008

being tagged, reviews postponed again.

Ok, was tagged by xvan to do a survey of questions, so here I go.

1) whats your favourite cartoon character?
hm....hard one, it's been a while since I watch cartoon or anime. Ultraman, I guess can be considered.

2) where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
Probably somewhere that can bring me peace or may be shaolin temple?

3) whats your favorite things that you do?
chatting with loved one.

4) do you think money can buy you happiness?
Definitely no, all the happiness that was bought by money are just lust, not happiness.

5) do you think your little wish that is kept in your heart will be filfilled?
may be or may be not. So far none of my wishes come through, all was in drain.

6) If you have a chance to go anywhere and I mean anywhere, where would you go?
May be a visit to the space.

7) what are you most afraid to lose?
friends and loved one. I was borned as a loner until when I reached my late teens and I never had once in love, so I cherish them a lot and don't want to lose them.

8) if you win $1 million, wat would you do?
$20 000 for my parents, $500 000 for studies and the rest will be in the bank.

9) what do you dream of doing in the future?
that is a tough question, I got a lot of stuff I wish to do in the future. I wish I can be a movie producer or a game designer.

10) list out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Hm...He is cheerful, mature and make me feel young.

11) whats make you happpy?
wait, this is familiar. I think being with loved one will be the best and happiest time in my life.

12) what type of person do you hate most?
I hate criminals and especially those who don't change after being punished.

13) where do you see yourself 10 years down the road?
Working in CAPCOM/konami/Square enix or may be producing movies in HK?

14) if you can have a super-power, what would it be?
Able to transform and fight evil? Just like in kamen riders. Extreme case, I want a super-power that can restart the world.

15) what do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Loved one, I think I did repeat this for a couple of times.

16) if its the end of the world, what will it be your last wish?
To finally tell my loved ones that I love her and them.

17) if you have a chance to choose, would you want to go back in time?
Yeah, I would want to change anything that is wrong with me in the past and even things that are wrong in the history.

18) what are you doing right now other than blogging?
Resting, since I just finished training.

19) are you courageous enough to tell the person you like him/her?
May be and may be not, I am timid at this kind of things.

20) wat will you do when you have 24 hours of free time?
spend every single minute and second with my loved one.

INSTRUCTIONS: remove 1 question from above and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions and then tagged 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Next, notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

Wayne, mabel, jerelynn, isk, ruiqi, puay yek, ting hui and wei hao.

No comments: