Saturday, June 14, 2008

DIDM camp....*dead*

wah lao, hong kan lah. Ok, why first few words then start swearing, I only sleep one hour in the camp, then got stuff to do. We did photography on the first day, run around the town area to get the shots, especially the one which shows the rooftop. The clue is like shit, we asked around and we got 3 different answer. Bungis, chinatown and clark quay. We went to chinatown but no result, in the end we go clark quay and found that place. After taking the shots, we don't have time to take train back to RP, so we take cab, which cost 20+ dollars. Holy mother of fuck, so expensive. Tomorrow I will upload the pictures.

2nd day we got to do videography, so good lor, I like to do videography. I might want to go into movie industry and make movies. Anyway, we decide to make a love story, with the girl dies(sorry lah, yek). Seriously, it was so sad when it was mixed with the music. I almost cried when editing and watching it for the first time. what is the video? here you go:


Anyway, I like this camp, so fun. I will make more videos after this camp, with enough time.

No comments: