Tuesday, June 24, 2008

trainings

About last friday, I retake wushu once again. What? When I took wushu before? About a year ago, so the skills are pretty much forgotten. I can asure, things are much better when I took it one year ago. It might due to the fact that the student over there is around my age, instead of all kids, make me feel better when training. The coaches are all from china, which I got nothing to complain about. The coach funny lor, he asked me what weapon I like, I said "staff". Guess what? He ask me to get a broadsword, I was like "huh?". Nvm, I can learn staff next time. First day just some basic moves, second day got some of the "pattern". I almost slice my face on the second day, thank goodness.

Now I got one thing that bothers me a lot, my hair is dropping like hell. I was like, everytime I just shoove up my hair, I can find 1 or 2 threads of hair on my hand. What the fuck? I really need to go to the watson to get some hair growing tonic or something to grow back my hair.

No comments: