Sunday, July 6, 2008

things fucked up a lot...

Ok, recently a lot of shit happned. My PP was sent back to me for rework and thus I went to look for the advisor, guess what? Only a little bit need to add in, which is stronger conclusion and sub-titles. What the hell... Just a bit, why wouldn't the advisor wrote it in the email?

Today is the grading of my taekwondo, I was looking forward to it because finally got sparring after like a month. When I enter the hall, the examiner gave that kind of "fucked-up" face. It's like he saw the most dreadful thing on earth and of all time. The hall is filled with people going for grading, so a single ground can only give 3 pairs of practicers to spar. Guess what, I am one of the left out in the "6 in a row". So fuck it, I do the pattern by myself and get to spar with a blue belt. Guess what again? Something worst happened, normally the sparring will be in 1 min, mine only got like 15sec...Yes, 15 fucking seconds. I mean, what the fuck is wrong with this examiner? I mean, other people got at least 1 min to spar, so that the skills can be used and be seen too. Then why in the holy of fuck I only got 15 seconds? It's not fucking fair. But I can say this straight in the face of his, because he is the head of the grading department. Fuck, things really fucked up.

Just now went out with alvin, rui qi and nic to search for gundam models. I saw one gundam wing 0, so nice. The wing is transparent, it's too tempting. But I really don't have the money for these, still recovering from the damage I got from buying metal gear solid 4. Oh, talk about metal gear solid 4, I finally got it after 2 weeks of it's release and I completed it, now I want to unlock as many things as possible. Attention!!! There will be a game review soon, it has been a while since I review a game, so do look forward to it.

Talk about reviews, I'm going to put up movie reviews on the next few posts. Too many movies watched and too many reviews being held back, next few posts, movie review time.

No comments: