Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Guilty

Just now was asked to go find my tkd coach, because today I was not there for the training, I didn't take up the class. At the same time, I kept pestering coach to let me go for the advance class training on friday. So coach called me down and had a talk with me, about what I want. They said that I didn't attend the training as usual as compared when I was a coloured belt, wondered will I also be like the past few black belts that suddenly disappear without trace. After hearing what they said, I got really guilty of what I did. It's true, I did have a thinking that I can slack a bit after I got my black belt. But in actual fact, I have to comit more to the class that I will be handling. From now on, I will focus on the classes more than ever and will hold on to it.

No comments: