Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008

Today is the first day of 2008, a start of a new year and a new journey. So here is my resolution for 2008:

1) Train harder and finally total ownage in sparring
2) learn more Japanese
3) Better grades and GPA for my further education
4) Get better in programming
5) Find a new job, other than helping my father.
6) Get a girlfriend

Don't know why, number 6 I every year plan, every year cannot achieve, what is happening? I had been thinking a lot, may be it is boring at home. I wonder what turn girls away from me? I mean, am I that bad? Let's see what I had for my external and internal beauty...

External: got meh? I can list the ugliness. Short, plum(sp?), old-looking

Internal: ..........got meh?......... Impatient at times, blur, only know martial arts, don't really know romantic stuff, don't know how to speak up to girls that I like her, grades also so-so only, otaku...I don't really see any good internal beauty

See, I can even list the ugliness of myself, let alone some that I can't see but others can. May be I am not destined to have a partner of the rest of my life...

No comments: