Sunday, January 20, 2008

A legend that still lives...

I currently got into a game that was really a legend of gaming industry. I was created by nintendo, the main character dress in green tunic and cap, armed with a sword and a shield and most of his objectives in the game is to rescue a princess. Gamers who patronise console should know who this character is and what is the game I'm talking about. Yes, that is the legend of zelda, the character name is link.



This truely a legend, why? The first game of this series exist when NES(nintendo entertainment system) in 1986 if I'm not wrong and it is still on going right now, the latest installment of this series on console is twilight princess. Let's take a look at the first one and the latest one respectively.





See the difference? And this series is still the best of gamers' choice. Don't ask me to compare it with final fantasy, they are 2 different game. legend of zelda is the first free roaming game and final fantasy is the first RPG of the industry, they are of different genre, so I can't compare the both of them.

The one I'm playing right now is the latest installment on the handheld system, NDS, The legend of zelda: phantom hourglass.



I strongly recommend this game to all gamers that is reading this post and have an NDS, this game is too great. The graphics, storyplot, puzzle, size of the world, fun factor, everything in this is perfect. Play it if you can get your hands on it, the series I also recommend.

No comments: