Thursday, January 31, 2008

movie review

Last few weeks went to watch a horrible movie, why I go watch it even though I know it is horrible? It is because it was an outing with the classmates. What movie is it? It is body #19



This is a horror movie and most people like horror movie, it is because of the horror and the excitment they can get from the movie. But to me, it is not excitment nor horror, but boring. Seriously, none of the horror movies can give me the horror from super natural or serial killer or anything and I mean NONE.

About this movie, it is about a Uni student moved into his sister house for studies, but that begins his horrifying experience. A female ghost, named dararai asked him to find her body or she will haunt him until he does. It appears that dararai is a secret lover of a married doctor. During the search of the body, it seems that people who knows the relationship between the doctor and dararai were killed by dararai by gory way. From using security wires(those with spikes) and strangle a person to death, soaked in large amount of highly corrosive acid/blood, pierced through by multiple steel rods(those for building house purpose). The design of the ghost is not scary, more like gore, yet no effect on me.

The part where it was supposed to scare people didn't scare me at all, the scenario went like this...

audiences: AH!!!!
me: =_=
audiences: AHHH!!!!
me: =_=
audiences: AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
me: *ultimate "siansation"* =_=

This went on until the end of the movie, can you imagine how boring it is? Too add on to the level of horror, sound effect are made pretty cool and scary, but the same, no effect on me.

Worst thing and the main reason why I dislike horror movies, storyplot and ending. The storyplot is boring enough already, the ending of this movie will set you to another level of siansation and confusion. Despite it was said that it was brought by someone who is responsible for shutter and one other movie, but I guess it all sucks ass from hell, since this one sucks too. One worst thing, I'm going to watch another horror movie tomorrow that will give me the siansation again....DAMMNIT!!!!!!

No comments: