Monday, January 14, 2008

deals...cleared...

Whew, finally cleared my deals with one of the local ultraman fans. I bought a lot of stuff from him, so last sunday finally cleared everything and now I currently is free from ultraman figures for a while. Before you all ask me normally where I deal at, it is at chinatown. I don't know why, but somehow chinatown was filled with figure shop, sell a large variety of action figures, can be from ultraman to even predator and so that is a great place for toku fan to gather up, dealing and stuff. Some more that place I went, chinasquare centre, every sunday got flee market, selling all kind of things at cheaper price, so can go there and take a look.

I also bought something when I was there, it was definitely one of the best figure I had. Using words is impossible to explain how good the figure, need help from pictures.








As you all can see, it was highly well crafted and highly detailed. It is one of the masterpiece that is so rare to encounter. Look at the light reflected, it makes it so shinny. That is not the flash from the camera, it is the light from the window. Compare it from the tv show, you can see how similar they made to fit with the one in the show, not like the normal one made from pryincl(sp?).



See, isn't it like a shinning golden knight...He is called golden knight in the show, so fuck whatever the name I said above. Next post, I will put all my current collection of figures, it has been expand a lot from last time.

No comments: