Monday, February 25, 2008

new stuff I bought last few days and it cost me a bomb.

Few days ago, I went to chinatown as usual to get some of my collection as well as walking with my friend to see what things to get for his sister. Ok, let's start with my stuff first, I got 2 sets of collection, one was ordered way before chinese new year and one just saw it randomly last few weeks.



This whole sets made me waited for about a couple of months, it cost me a $100 to get all of them. I know you people might ask why I get something so expensive? Well, this set is a pretty old one and thus that price.



Oh my god, this is my first rah figure. Oh, you asking what is rah? It means Real Action Hero, any figure in rah are the most realistic figure you can even imagine and that ultraseven, is rah. One thing that is for sure, rah figures are expensive, but that ultraseven is quite an old model since it was out for about one year. It cost me $150. There are more expensive rah, I show you people one of the most expensive rah that my friend got:



Look at the one in the middle, that's what my friend recently got and let you guess how much is that zoffy? It is $900!!! Whoa, unless I struck 4d(which I don't believe), I will get it. Well, since that I got new stuff and took pictures on it, let's play it a little...



seven, who you using your telekinesis at?



ouch, hey, seven, that's me you using telekinesis on!



Okok, seven, I return you the money, don't throw that thing on me...

Next post I will put up all the current collection I have.

No comments: