Friday, February 29, 2008

Teaching

Few days ago, which is wednesday, is my first day of teaching. Ok, I tuition other people before, but not to a bunch of kids. So basically I am a conversational chinese language trainer, but I have to start as an assitant first, but I relief one trainer that happened to unable to come on that day. So, I'm a trainer at the first day. The kids are pretty....not annoying, but they are very keen on what they are going to learn for the day and they aren't too "hyperactive" until I need to shout at them to stop. I enjoy the first day of teaching so many people. Wait, is it possible for me to go into teaching instead of game designer? No way, I won't let an enjoyment to spoil my dream.

Well, last post I said that I will post the picture of my current collection of all the figures, here you go.



the first level of the collections.



second level, cloud and sephiroth is at the very back, but you ca see their swords.



The top of the collection, because they are too big.

No comments: