Friday, March 7, 2008

Voice out...

Ok, there will be a serious amount of vulgar words going to be in this post. But I need to voice out some stuff or I will drown by it, so forgive me.

First thing, which is also one of the current issue I'm going to rant about it, holiday.

Why in the holy mother of fuck does this holiday need to be so god damn fucking long? I understand that school give holiday to allow student to rest, but RP is a school simulating working condition, SINCE WHICH WORKING PLACE GIVES SUCH A GOD DAMN LONG HOLIDAY? I know it is still a school, but compare to other poly, they got one month. One month is more than enough for holiday, we don't need a shitty 2 months holiday, that will drive me fucking nuts. Now I am boring like shit stain on some boring book, no one gives a shit on my lif, it is fucking boring. I know I did say I will train during the holiday, but I can't do it 24 hour everyday in the entire holiday! If I can do that, I must have shit in my brain or I'm dead. In short, long fucking holiday should be ban, just one month is enough, one fucking month.

Second thing, lust.

Ok, not lust for anything, at least not love for now. I now desire sparring more than anything. Hey, sparring is needed in grading, so why is there so little sparring in training? What will happen if we don't have much experience of sparring when grading, we're fucked. In the name of everything in all dimension and time, more sparring.

Last one, games.

Ok, not a game review yet, but just some rant about shitty games that comes around in my collection. Why is the world is there so many shitty games fucking up on my consoles and time? Games are there to entertain us, so why is it so shitty? I rather have shit stain on my face than playing shitty games. But there is no choice, even with the usage of internet, you can only experience how shitty something is by playing it yourself. Like in my previous post in my xanga blog, you know some of the shitty games that shouldn't exist at all. In fact, there isn't any reason for that game to exist. It is just going to fuck up your time and your console, so why do you need a piece of shit fucking up your time. Play good games, not some shitty one. Make good games and not some horrifying shitty diarea shitty game.

Whew, I am much better after voicing out. Next post will be normal again.

No comments: