Sunday, May 17, 2009

Still cannot forget about her...

This is the 3rd day ever since she said that she wants me to forget about her, I'm still in shocked from then. I cannot forget her face, her smile, everything about her. Although we didn't go out much, but I treasure every moment I spent with her. I still can't accept the fact she had to be gone from my life, I still unable to accept. My heart still hurts when I go through the messages I and her exchanged, the friend finding website(facebook etc) that we had, worst is when I saw her picture. I cannot helped but felt hurt deep down in my heart. I felt all these because I love her, I didn't tell her that. I regret didn't do a lot of things, I didn't share her burden, I wasn't there when she was sicked, I didn't tell her that I loved her. Why am I such a pathetic guy? Why has it going to end like this? This is the worst I've experienced. Rejection is ok, but getting a bf without telling me? I will feel better if she were to tell me when she got one. It really hurts when I found that she got a bf....

I cannot described the pain in my heart. All I want is to share our lives with each other. I'm not a guy good with words, but all I can do is to be with her when things got worst....All has been returned to nothingness, I cannot do anything about it anymore. No more promise, no more beside her, no more....

No comments: