Sunday, May 31, 2009

Feeling a lot better.

It has been 2 weeks after the incident. I can't say I am hundred percent ok, but I am a lot better. I've seen through somethings during this period, I know that love can be decieving, even though the girl show that she cares for you, but it might be a different overall. Now, alvin try to ask me to get into another relationship, he said that she is not good enough for me, ask me to go woo another girl. It's not that I don't want, it's just that I still cannot forget about her. Sometime when I was alone, I will start to think about her. Although the pain is not there anymore, sometime I feel that I missed her. I already know that I cannot be with her, I can only be with her as a brother, nothing more. I need a bit more time for me to get into another relationship.

No comments: