Friday, May 15, 2009

Supernova

Literally, even my songlist on this blog got the song called "supernova". Shits was thrown in my face, hell broke loose in my world, my world plunged into darkness once again. I found out that she got a bf. Yes, I told her that she can get a bf within the time, but please tell me if you got one. That is what hurts most, I got suspicious on it, found out about it, then she tells me. I at first cannot take it, in fact, I cannot take that fact. Now that the fact came and slap onto my face and said: "Here you go, take it!" I don't know what should I do now? I love her but I also can't love her, I care for her but I can't care for her. I think I will go crazy. This is also one reason why I got into martial arts, I'm ready to devote my life to martial arts, not other things already...I really don't know already....

No comments: